Peter Janis from Radial Engineering displays the SixPack 6-slot 500 Series rack. Learn more about the exciting new gear from Radial and tons more at Sweetwater’s Winter NAMM 2013 Show Report: https://www.sweetwater.com/publications/reports/?action=day&day=1&sid=48
Mix and match up to six 500 Series compatible modules with a Radial SixPack 6-slot portable rack. The SixPack features the same switchable cascading introduced in Radial’s breakthrough Workhorse rack, allowing you to combine modules in series to create multiple signal chains. A 1,600 milliamp supply provides plenty of clean AC, and extensive XLR and DB-25 I/O provide versatile connection options.
Radial SixPack 500 Series Rack Features:
• Portable 6-slot desktop power rack for 500 Series modules
• Switchable cascading option on each slot allows for advanced channel-strip configurations
• Extensive XLR and DB-25 I/O provides versatile connection options
• Powerful 1,600 milliamp supply will not sag when loaded
• Made of heavy 14-gauge steel with a baked enamel finish