New In Stock At Sweetwater
- BIAS Master Perfection Suite – When BIAS introduced Peak Pro XT 5, customers immediately began clamoring for the included Master Perfection Suite in a version that supported other audio platforms. We have good news, because BIAS now offers the Master Perfection Suite with support for Mac OS X and WinXP Audio Units, Direct X, RTAS, and third-party VST host applications. In addition, existing and new Peak Pro XT 5 customers can upgrade their existing Master Perfection Suite to include multiple host and platform compatibility free of charge.
- dbx DriveRack 4800 – With four inputs and eight outputs, flexible signal routing, and an optional CobraNet card, the DriveRack 4800 offers amazing flexibility. Digital I/O and 96kHz operation provide extended frequency response and ultra-low latency. There are selectable DSP inserts on both the inputs and the outputs, in addition to EQ, delay, and band-pass and crossover filters, all designed to maximize system performance. The unit also provides a full-color screen to speed manual operation and decrease eye fatigue. Combined with the ergonomically designed front panel, this make navigation incredibly intuitive.
- Soundcraft EPM12 – The days of the hugely overpriced mixer are over! If you’re in the market for an affordable, easy-to-use 12-input mixer that delivers exceptional audio performance, the Soundcraft EPM12 is probably the mixer for you. Yet despite the low (really low!) sticker price, you still get superb quality audio performance thanks to the onboard premium mic preamps. The EPM12 also comes with balanced inputs with inserts plus unique Peak LEDs that monitor the entire signal path.
- Drawmer Three-Sum – In high-end mastering facilities and project studios alike, this Drawmer premium multi-band dynamics processor opens up a whole new world of options, allowing engineers to split audio into two or three bands and then apply his or her own sonic signature to each part. The Three-Sum also provides variable threshold brick-wall limiting and is effective for both mastering and track processing.
- Peavey MAX 115 – It’s one bass amp with three distinctive voices. With 60 watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 15-inch heavy-duty driver, the MAX 115 is probably all you’ll ever need for smaller gigs and rehearsals. The patented TransTube circuitry offers you a choice of three separate voicings: MAX, Vintage, and Modern, each capable of delivering its own distinctive sound. The onboard semi-parametric EQ offers some intense tone shaping with controls for low, mid, mid shift, and highs.
In this article
12-channel Mixer with 3-band Channel EQ and Peak LED Metering
Looking for a simple, easy-to-use mixer that delivers an exceptional audio performance? For recording, live, install or broadcast use there's a Soundcraft EPM mixer for...
- Sale Price: $328.00
- List Price:
- + Free Shipping
- + Free Tech Support
- + Free 2-year Warranty