New in Stock at Sweetwater
- Yamaha MM8 – Yamaha knows fine acoustic pianos – they’ve been building some of the best for over 100 years now. Now, Yamaha has taken that experience and applied it to the MM8’s complete set of GHS keys. GHS stands for Graded Hammer Standard; like those on a grand piano, the keys are weighted heavier on the lower notes, gradually becoming lighter as you play up the keyboard. Next, drawing on the same sounds of the popular pro-level Motif-series instruments, the MM8 has a wide variety of dynamic, realistic, and just plain powerful voices to help you create amazing music. The MM8 also gives you total control over your sound, with real-time tweakable knobs, and special patterns that provide full backing drums, bass, and chords for live performance and song creation. The MM8 has 418 Voices and 22 Drum Kits on board.
- MXR M-108 – This stompbox EQ lets tone-tweakers go nuts shaping their sound using the 10-band graphic EQ, which offers precise control over 10 guitar-centric frequencies – including individual sliders for input gain and output volume – and it also works well with bass, keyboards, or any other electric or electronic instrument. The M-108 lets you take a single-coil into humbucker territory and vice-versa with ease, not to mention conjuring anything from scooped midrange metal tones to hot lead tones, thanks to the 12dB of boost or cut. Includes a hardwire bypass, illuminated sliders for onstage tone-shaping plus glow-in-the-dark graphics, all in an indestructible, die-cast zinc housing
- Peavey Vypyr 30 – This highly affordable 30-watt, 4-channel combo guitar amp gives you 11 preamp stompbox-style effects and 11 “post-amp” effects, all of which can be easily edited by the user. You get Peavey’s own TransTube technology for that great, responsive “tube” feel. This amp even includes a built-in MIDI output! A heavy-duty 12″ speaker pumps out a surprising amount of volume, while a built-in tuner and looper provide great tools for any guitarist. All Vypyr amplifiers are based on powerful 32-bit, floating-point SHARC processors that enable highly detailed, accurate modeling as well as vastly enhanced flexibility and features.
- Apple iPod shuffle – It’s the world’s tiniest iPod – and it’s all about letting you take your music wherever you go! Plus, now iPod shuffle is available in even more vibrant colors, so you can choose the right flash of style for your personal mobile music partner. Available with either a 1GB hard drive or a 2GB hard drive, you can load up hundreds of songs (the 2GB version holds about 500 songs) and listen to them in order, or just flick a switch and shuffle them up for a touch of iPod shuffle spontaneity. Includes a battery power indicator and built-in Dock connector. And thanks to a built-in clip, iPod shuffle goes with anything. Clip it to your sleeve, your running shorts, or your jacket. No matter where you wear it, iPod shuffle speaks volumes about your style.
- Apple iPod touch 16GB – Apple’s latest iPod touch enhances the functionality of their groundbreaking “do-all” portable device! You get all the iPod touch essentials, so you can multi-touch your way through the Internet with Wi-Fi web browsing, flick through your music collection, keep track of plans on the calendar, send e-mail, and more. But now iPod touch has an even more contoured design that feels great in your hand as well as an improved battery life, so you can keep rocking longer. There is also a built-in speaker, so you can listen anytime, anywhere, and a handy side-mounted volume control. 16GB is more than enough to hold up to 3,500 songs, 20,000 photos, or 20 hours of video!