New In Stock At Sweetwater
- Ampeg SVT-610HLF – This is the speaker cabinet for the bass player who really wants to make an impression. It offers the best of both worlds: deep, tight bass, with a generous helping of definition and top-end clarity. There are six 10-inch speakers onboard that work together to move a tremendous amount of air. You’d need three 18″ or four 15″ speakers to move the same amount of air! And they simply wouldn’t be able to respond to transient peaks as quickly as the Ampeg’s “tens.” The SVT-610HLF also delivers superb top end, thanks to its horn driver with 1-inch voice coil, which is strategically crossed over at 5kHz. This one’s for pros and is built to last!
- Ampeg BA-115T – Not everyone needs the power afforded by the SVT line of bass amps, but the Ampeg sound is alive and well in their premium bass combos. The BA-115T weighs in at a mere 62 pounds, but it sounds much bigger than that! With a custom-voice, heavy-duty Ampeg 15-inch driver and a piezo tweeter being driven by 100 watts of power, the BA-115T is potent enough to handle small- to medium-sized gigs. Plus the preamp incorporates a 12AX7 tube in the preamp stage for SVT-style crunch. Onboard 3-band EQ lets you dial in your perfect tone.
- Boss BA-CB3 Backpack – The modern musician carries around a lot more gear than in the “old days,” when all you needed was a guitar, an amp, and a cable. The BA-CB3 cushioned carrying bag is ideal for transporting all manner of BOSS products to live or studio gigs, such as the GT-8, GT-6B, RC-50, and BR-1200CD. It features a rubber silicon base, internal compartments for all those power adapters and cables, a shoulder strap, and hand-carry handles. A mesh pocket is also provided to accommodate a drink container. Today’s musicians should always stay well hydrated!
- Boss BA-M-BR Micro BR Case – The BA-M-BR is a leather-like protective case for the ultra-cool, ultra-compact BOSS Micro BR. It’s designed to allow full access to all the controls and connectors, so you can operate the Micro BR even while it’s in the case. And with its included clip and Velcro hoop, the case can be hand-carried or attached to your belt. Why own a Micro BR if you don’t take it everywhere?
- Roland MV-8800 – Designed to be a complete production solution, from beat creation and multitrack recording to mixing, mastering, and CD burning, the MV-8800 is the very latest incarnation of the legendary MV-8000. The original MV-8000 was a coveted centerpiece for many of the world’s greatest hip-hop and R&B producers, and the MV-8800 is clearly poised to continue that tradition. Just like its predecessor, the MV-8800 supports the connection of a VGA monitor and mouse, merging the best of both the software and hardware worlds. This baby is clearly destined to set a new standard for production power and flexibility.