New In Stock At Sweetwater
- JBL PRX518S – A compact, high-performance, self-powered (1,000 watts peak) subwoofer system. It comprised a 2044E 460mm (18″) VGC (Vented Gap Cooled) woofer driven by a Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. This is the perfect complement to the PRX500 full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse options further enables system optimization. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user-selectable crossover functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting, and discrete component optimization.
- A Designs P-1 Card – The P-1 preamp module is based on the company’s popular Pacifica preamp, and delivers exceptional sound quality with the classic vibe of the great Quad Eight vintage preamps. Featuring a DI, 48V phantom power, 20dB pad, phase buttons, and a gain control, the P-1 excels at adding just the right touch of “color” to the input signal, and flatters any microphone. If you want to add a touch of vintage tone to your console, or just want to improve your studio’s tonal capability, plug in one of these and you’ll be smiling ear-to-ear!
- A Designs R52 – The A Designs R52 two-slot frame is designed for A Designs 500 Series modules. It includes an internal power supply, power status indicator LEDs, a stereo link switch, and XLR in/out. Use it with the P-1 preamp module above!
- Ampeg SVT-CL – Since 1969, the legendary all-tube Ampeg SVT has set the standard for bass amplification. The SVT-CL is arguably one of the most popular bass heads ever, delivering a thunderous 300 watts of unsurpassed quality, reliability, and tonal flexibility. The harmonically rich sound and performance of the original Ampeg SVT are redefined in the SVT Classic. Although other companies have tried to duplicate its performance, no one can touch the SVT.
- Line 6 Variax / POD XT Live Recording Package – This bundle from Line 6 gives you astonishing sound-making possibilities! It starts with a Variax 300 guitar, which comes complete with models of more than 25 great guitars in one instrument, including classic single-coil and humbucker guitars, hollow and semi-hollow jazz guitars, acoustic 6- and 12-string, Dobro, sitar, banjo, and more. Then it adds a PODxt Live, an uncomplicated, gig-ready tone machine that’s portable and adaptable to a wide range of real-world stage and recording environments. Complete with a handpicked collection of over 80 stompbox and studio effects models.