New in Stock at Sweetwater
- Dave Smith Instruments Mopho – This killer desktop synth represents the most affordable way to tap into the analog magic of Dave Smith Instruments! (Note: Dave is the man who gave the world the original Sequential Circuits instruments.) The monophonic Mopho (MOnoPHOnic, get it?) measures a mere 7.5″x5″, but it sounds a whole lot bigger than that! The 100% analog signal path consists of a pair of oscillators, a classic Curtis filter (switchable to either 2- or 4-pole), plus analog VCAs, three envelope generators, and two sub-octave generators, all of which come together to create a streamlined synth reminiscent of the classic Sequential Prophet line. There’s even a full-featured sequencer. Looking for classic analog synth sound on a tight budget? If so, we suggest you check out the Mopho today!
- Marshall Lemmy Signature 4×12 – Now you can get massive Motorhead sound from Lemmy’s Signature Bass Cabinet! The Marshall MF280L6 4×12″ signature bass extension cabinet is built to handle the massive tone unleashed by Motorhead’s frontman and bassist Lemmy Kilmister (it has a staggering 280-watt capacity). Built to provide both beefy tone and tight definition, the MF280L6 cab’s four 12″ speakers are protected by tough individual grilles, while heavy-duty Tolex covers the ruggedly constructed cabinet. You also get quality inset side handles for easy transport. Perfect for use with the 1992LEM signature bass head, this cabinet gives you Lemmy’s signature punch, grit, and vibe!
- Marshall Lemmy Signature 4×15 – If you thought four 12″ speakers moved a lot of air, wait until you pummel yourself – and your audience – with four 15″ drivers! The Marshall 1979L6 4×15″ signature bass cabinet is built to handle the massive crunchy tone dished out night after night by Motorhead’s bassist and frontman Lemmy Kilmister. The beefy 1979L6 cab’s four speakers are protected by tough individual grilles, while heavy-duty Tolex covers the ruggedly constructed cabinet. You also get quality inset side handles for easy transport. When a 4×12 just isn’t enough, check out the 1979L6!
- MakeMusic PrintMusic 2009 – Finale’s PrintMusic 2009 lets you create printable scores and play back your work, all in an easy-to-use format. There are a variety of ways available for note entry into PrintMusic 2009. Enter notes with your computer keyboard and/or mouse or play your MIDI keyboard – with or without a click track – and watch your music appear on-screen in real time. You can even use the exclusive and innovative MicNotator to play notes into your microphone using a brass or woodwind instrument. Existing sheet music can be scanned, and PrintMusic 2009 supports the importation of MIDI, MusicXML, SmartScore, or Finale family notation files.
- Roland TDW-20 Expansion – The Roland TDW-20 expansion board adds over 300 new sounds and smooth-sounding ambience types to your TD-20 kit! The TDW-20 makes your premium V-Pro kit even more expressive and realistic. This easy-to-install board also offers wider drum dynamics, smoother control on the hi-hat, and enhanced V-Editing, including virtual mic-size and resonance adjustments for the kick drum. From subtle ambience to explosive new sounds, your TD-20 kit will truly come alive when you add the TDW-20!