New In Stock At Sweetwater
- Fender Champion 600 – This Fender amp may be small in size, but it’s big on tone! It has the vintage-correct 1950 “2-tone” cosmetics with Brown and Blonde vinyl covering. The controls couldn’t be simpler – a single volume knob and an on/off switch, so what you get is the pure uncolored tone of your guitar. Fender added a higher-gain preamp circuit to boost the overdrive and high- or low-gain inputs. Although the amp is rated at just five watts, you’ll be surprised at just how loud it is for its size. This is because tube amps are always going to be louder than similarly powered solid-state models. This is an affordable, no-fuss way to get classic Fender tube tone integrated into your setup!
- Sony Sound Forge 9 – The fastest way to get from raw audio to finished master! Sound Forge 9 has everything you need to analyze, record, and edit audio, produce music loops, digitize and clean-up old recordings, model acoustic environments, create streaming media and master replication-ready CDs. Other great new features include album identification functions, a customizable user interface, access to internet mastering and Windows Vista compatibility. Sound Forge 9 also includes Noise Reduction 2.0, Gracenote MusicID technology, 5.1 Dolby Digital AC-3 export studio plug-in, a Mastering Effects Bundle powered by iZotope, and a full version of CD Architect software.
- Beyerdynamic DT 131 – This is the most affordable dynamic headband headphone in the Beyerdynamic product range. Using an open design and lightweight construction plus soft cotton jersey ear pads, the DT 131s are very comfortable. You get natural, transparent high-fidelity performance in a lightweight design that’s perfect for use with a wide range of devices, from studio gear to portable players. Even if your budget is tight, you can enjoy the great fit and incredible sound of the DT 131. Comes complete with a 2.5-meter cable.
- Steinberg Sequel – This affordable and easy-to-use music studio was designed from the ground up for first-time computer music enthusiasts. Combining intuitive tools to record, edit, mix, and perform music with great-sounding loops, instruments, and effects, Sequel is the perfect first step into music production and performance. Sequel runs on both PCs and Macs and comes complete with a massive library of more than 5,000 loops and over 600 ready-to-play instrument sounds covering popular styles like Hip-Hop, R&B, Dance, Electronic, Pop, Metal, World, and many more. There’s even a live performance mode for remixing songs on-the-fly!
- Allen & Heath Xone:3D B-Stock – DJs, take a giant leap forward with the Allen & Heath Xone:3D. This unique design is an amalgamation of a high-performance DJ mixer, a top spec multi-channel USB audio interface, and a comprehensive MIDI control surface, offering a performance workstation that integrates all the tools a modern DJ needs! Xone:3D’s mixer section is derived from the industry-standard Xone:92 and Xone:62 designs featuring four multi-input stereo channels, 3-band total kill EQ, a comprehensive cue system, two stereo returns, headphone monitor with mix/cue control, and high-quality dual-rail faders plus the Xone range’s trademark VCF filters.