New In Stock At Sweetwater
- Randall MTS Series Module – 1086 Dan Donegan – Feeling “Disturbed”? Want to get Dan Donegan’s tone from your Randall MTS amp? It’s easy! The Randall 1086 Dan Donegan MTS Series Module is one of the great-sounding all-tube channel modules for the groundbreaking MTS RM line of amplifiers and heads. Simply plug in the channel module that best suits your tastes, and you can fill a room with anything from ultra-clean spank to molten modern overdrive, depending on the module. The 1086 Module, as well as its differently voiced siblings, works with Randall RM4 preamps, RM combos, and RM heads. You get Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, and Master controls, two 12AX7 preamp tubes, and a bright switch.
- Randall MTS Signature Series Module – George Lynch “Mr. Scary” – Like the 1086 module above, the Randall George Lynch Mr. Scary MTS Series Module is one of the great-sounding all-tube channel modules for the groundbreaking MTS RM line of amplifiers and heads. This one delivers Dokken-era George Lynch tones. With the MTS series, you simply plug in a channel module that delivers the “signature sound” you’re looking for and you’re set to go! This is a very cool, concept, and we’re surprised nobody came up with anything like this before. Install any modules you like to change the custom voicing of your Randall MTS amp!
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus – This is a universal power supply for all battery-operated guitar pedal effects. In addition to “regular” pedal outs, it has two outputs that will power Line 6 modeling pedals and two outputs that can provide variable voltage “sag” to emulate dying carbon batteries. Each output is completely isolated. This means that you won’t have any ground loops or interaction between pedals that can cause hum and noise. It also means that unlike other “common ground” power supplies, you can run effects that have both negative and positive grounds without difficulty. The outputs are also short circuit-protected, regulated, and highly filtered. Comes complete with cables, detachable AC power cord, is hand made in the U.S.A. and carries a 5-year warranty.
- Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive – Clean or dirty, this pedal’s got it all! The Sparkle Drive features a unique “clean” control. Its overdrive circuit provides a great vintage tone, then the clean control blends back in the boosted direct signal. This restores the attack and feel that’s often lost in a highly compressed overdrive circuit. Of course with the clean control turned down, you get a classic overdrive tone. All the way up, it provides a super transparent, 100% clean boost. The Sparkle Drive features true bypass switching, is hand-built from the finest components available, and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Casio PX800 – This Casio 88-key digital piano gives you amazing grand piano sound, advanced features, and a powerful stereo speaker system. With a whopping 128-note polyphony, the PX-800 delivers an incredibly natural feel, which is bolstered by its touch-sensitive keys and the advanced filter. You also get onboard digital effects and signal-processing functions to add a little animation into your sound. A recorder is built in, allowing you to record and play back up to five songs, while the 60-song music library gives you plenty of tunes to play along with.