- Roger Nichols Digital SPL-IZER
- Peavey Tour 115 – This rugged, dependable 1×15″ bass amp cabinet enclosure has what it takes to provide great sound while withstanding the rigors of the road. You also get built-in weight savers: neodymium speaker magnets instead of heavy ferrite, plus an ultra-lightweight plywood cabinet that reduces the weight even more. The Tour 115 also packs a 1″ horn compression driver tweeter complete with an overload protection circuit, so you can play worry-free bass anywhere! Providing the kind of uncompromising power, punch, tone, and quality construction you expect from Peavey, the Tour 115 is a real road warrior dressed in durable black Tolex covering with steel corners and the classic Peavey “Silver Stripe” cabinet design!
Here is an adjustable 3-band 24dB-per-octave FIR (Finite Impulse Response) frequency splitter that allows the three bands to be isolated and routed to aux or instrument tracks for separate processing. The use of FIR filters ensures that no phase shifting occurs at the frequency split points. Spl-izer allows you to turn your single-band compressor effectively into a 3-band, or apply different processors or effects to different frequency areas.
• User-adjustable frequency split point and audio levels
• Low to mid split point can be set from 80Hz to 1,475Hz
• Mid to high split point can be set from from 80Hz to 16kHz
• Choose between using Hanning or Blackman windows
• Level meters feature RNDigital’s proprietary +8db input meter with peak and RMS level indicators.