Akai’s MPX16 sampler builds on the capabilities of the original MPX8, offering not only more pads but an expanded set of sound-shaping possibilities as well. Sampling with the MPX16 is easy, thanks to the onboard microphone and external inputs, and you can import and export your sounds via the SD card slot or USB. A set of 16 velocity-sensitive, backlit trigger pads make performance fun, and full MIDI integration offers serious studio production possibilities as well. What’s more, each pad features filter, tune, envelope, and choke options, all of which you can easily access with top-panel controls.
Akai MPX16 Sampler Features:
- A 16-pad stereo sampler built for mobile performance and music production
- 16 ultra-responsive, velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads make performance fun
- Easily sample sounds via 1/4″ inputs or the internal mic, or import samples via USB or the SD card slot
- Filter, tune, envelope, and choke grouping on each pad allows you to shape your sounds
- USB bus power, MIDI I/O, and software editor provide added flexibility for your rig