Trent Thompson goes over the details of Moog’s Sub Phatty analog synthesizer. This crazy new mono synth is already making a massive buzz. Read all about it here https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SubPhatty
Moog unveiled their Sub Phatty Synthesizer. With its all-analog signal path, dual oscillators, sub-oscillator, noise generator, LFO, and ladder filter, the 25-key Sub Phatty makes powerful Moog synthesis more portable than ever. Crank up the MultiDrive control to add everything from subtle grit to full-tilt distortion for a broad palette of punchy vintage and modern sounds.
Moog Sub Phatty 25-key Analog Monophonic Synthesizer Features:
• 25 semi-weighted keys fuel a 100% analog signal path
• 31 knobs and 13 switches give you direct and immediate control
• 2 ultra-stable variable-waveshape oscillators, onboard Noise Generator and LFO
• Square wave Sub Oscillator in mixer section
• Legendary Moog Ladder Filter and MultiDrive deliver a wide range of classic and modern sound