Oscar Garza from M-Audio gives an overview of the M3-8 3-way active studio monitors. See the M3-8 monitors and other NAMM products in Sweetwater’s Winter NAMM 2013 Show Report: https://www.sweetwater.com/publications/reports/?action=day&day=1&sid=48
M-Audio’s M3-8 active studio monitors bring 3-way monitoring performance to a 2-way footprint for a one-of-a-kind affordable price. Designed with a real wood baffle to bolster its 8″ woven Kevlar low-frequency driver, 5″ woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver, and 1″ silk dome tweeter, this 220W monitor provides studio-quality sound any engineer can afford.
M-Audio M3-8 3-way Active Studio Monitor Features:
• Full-range 3-way monitoring in a compact footprint
• Real wood baffle and optimized internal bracing provide exceptional tonal balance
• Inline 5″ woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver and 1″ silk dome tweeter provide superior imaging
• 8″ woven Kevlar low-frequency driver provides critical bass response
• 3-band EQ with bypass and switchable highpass filter offer flexibility to fit any studio