iZotope has announced the upcoming release of RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced audio repair and restoration software. Due to ship in September, the new versions offer many new features and benefits. Some highlights:
- Work up to six times faster thanks to under-the-hood processing enhancements and a redesigned user interface.
- Remove or reduce reverb from vocals, instruments, and more using the revolutionary Dereverb module in RX 3 Advanced.
- Clean up dialogue on the fly with RX 3 Advanced’s all-new Dialogue Denoiser.
- Use both your eyes and your ears to identify and fix problems within the spectral audio editor.
- Never lose an edit again with the unlimited Undo history, saved automatically with audio data into the new RX document format.
RX 3 is ideal for audio engineers, post production professionals, broadcasters, podcasters, archivists, forensic specialists, videographers and more. Both RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced can be used as standalone audio editors, or as plug-ins under 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Units.