Mitch Gallagher presents the extensive range of tones in the Gibson N-225 semi-hollowbody electric guitar. The Gibson N-225 features a bright and resonant maple body with hollow wings plus a ’60s SlimTaper maple neck topped with a rosewood fretboard and a Lyre Vibrola style tailpiece.
Its combination of a P-90 neck pickup, Dirty Fingers+ bridge pickup, coil-splitting, and pickup switching system provide impressive tonal diversity. A Lyre Vibrola tailpiece (like those found on the first SGs) adds a classic vibe and additional performance options.
Enjoy the demo, then check out hi-res images of our Gibson N-225s at the link above!
Gibson N-225 Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
• Innovative body design with unique split diamond F-holes
• Lyre Vibrola tailpiece for cool bends and warbles
• Chambered maple body, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard combine to give you articulate tones
• P-90 and Dirty Fingers+ pickups give you a huge tonal range
• Coil tap on humbucker gives you classic single-coil sounds
• Hardshell case included