Gibson’s X-Plorer electric guitar holds an image all its own! Today’s X-Plorer revives the first reissue of 1976, celebrated for its aggressive styling and powerful sound. The impressive appearance is complemented by two screaming ceramic pickups–the Gibson 496R ‘Hot Ceramic’ in the neck position and the 500T ‘Super Ceramic’ in the bass. 70s rock lives on in the Gibson legend!
Takamine Santa Fe Thunderbird (EAC11C)
How about an electric/acoustic guitar that offers a balanced tone, warm sound and a wonderfully comfortable size? That’s Takamine’s Santa Fe Thunderbird (EAC11C)! Inspired by the designs and sounds of the Southwest, its beautiful, intricate inlays are perfectly executed. Check it out today!MOTU Posts DP 4.1 Update!
Mark of the Unicorn has posted the update to DP 4.1 – FREE for registered users of Digital Performer version 4.0. Digital Performer 4.1 supports the Digidesign Audio Engine (DAE) and runs Audio Units plug-ins and virtual instruments. The update will also include numerous other enhancements such as new virtual instrument tracks. Please click here for more information regarding this update!
Buy Pro Tools, Get FREE Plug-ins!
Customers who purchase a Pro Tools TDM or LE system for Windows XP or Mac OS X now have a new bundle of plug-ins/applications to look forward to receiving with their Pro Tools system! This well-rounded variety of plug-ins/applications offers something for nearly everyone – letting you get started creating with Pro Tools right out of the box! These plug-ins will be offered for a limited time only. If you purchased a Pro Tools system in August, Digidesign will still send you these plug-ins once you’ve registered your system. The following items are all included with every Pro Tools TDM and LE system:
– Reason Adapted: An easy-to-use studio package providing a virtual rack of MIDI-based innovative synthesizers, samplers, drum machines and effects. All audio from Reason Adapted can be streamed directly into the Pro Tools mixer via ReWire for additional processing within Pro Tools.
– Ableton Live Digidesign Edition: A flexible, incredibly intuitive sample sequencer application that lets you create, modify and playback loops, phrases and songs via Ableton’s “elastic audio” technology. Multiple samples can be automatically played back simultaneously at a user-defined tempo, and, as with Reason, all audio readily finds its way into Pro Tools via ReWire.
– IK Multimedia SampleTank SE: A powerful sample playback module providing quick access to a host of included samples as well as the ability to easily move between them. Acting as a plug-in within the Pro Tools mixer, SampleTank SE enables you to get started creating in Pro Tools immediately.
– IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE: A guitar processing plug-in, AmpliTube LE gives you easy access to several amplifier and cabinet models as well as classic stomp box and other effects. Use it on guitars and/or experiment with other track treatments.
– IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ: The EQ module from their acclaimed T-RackS analog mastering suite, T-RackS EQ offers Pro Tools users a powerful, tube-modeled parametric EQ to use during mixing and mastering.