Brandon Schmidt from Cordoba presents their 30 Series of ukuleles at Winter NAMM 2013 – see them and other Cordoba products right here: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/manufacturer/Cordoba
Partnering with renowned luthier Pepe Romero Jr., Cordoba created their new Series 30 Ukulele lineup. Unlike traditional Portuguese tenor ukes, Series 30 models resemble scaled-down Spanish guitars, offering a deep and wide body, a Spanish neck heel, fan bracing, and a wide finger joint. Romero’s unique ukulele design has already found favor with guitarists such as Ben Harper and Jack Johnson.
Cordoba Series 30 Ukuleles Features:
• Designed by world-renowned luthier Pepe Romero Jr.
• Wider and deeper bodies than standard tenor ukes
• Spanish heel neck joints, fan bracing, and wide fingerboards
• Available in 4 different wood combinations
• Durable Cordoba polyfoam cases included