$5,900 Recording Gear Giveaway!
When it comes to analog recording equipment, it's fair to say that Mr. Rupert Neve is one of the most respected figures in the business. Now you could win a 500 series rack loaded with Rupert Neve-designed modules - two complete channel strips for your studio! The 500 series format is a great way to add on to your existing studio setup, and the included Rupert Neve Designs R6 six-space rack is the perfect compact unit. Add in the 511 mic preamps, the 551 EQs, and the 543 compressors, and you've got two channels of pure analog goodness. What are you waiting for? Fill out the form now!
The Rupert Neve Designs Prize Package Includes:
R6 six-space 500 series rack
- Meticulously designed, with a double-shielded power supply to eliminate magnetic interference
Two 511 mic preamps
- Combines the pristine sound of the acclaimed 5017 preamp, the sweepable highpass filter from the 5012, and the Silk/Texture circuit from the Portico II.
Two 551 Inductor EQs
- From classic Neve consoles, featuring Class A gain blocks, custom-wound inductors and transformers, and and a few modern updates
Two 543 mono compressor-limiters
- Derived from the extremely popular Portico 5043, with unobtrusive, musical-sounding dynamic control
** SWEETWATER SOUND GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES **
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ("RULES") ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR AND GOVERN YOUR
ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Giveaway ("Giveaway") is Sweetwater Sound, Inc. ("Sponsor").
- GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway period begins and ends at the time specified in the Giveaway ("Promotion
Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the
start of the Promotion Period. Current or former employees of Sponsor or its suppliers, representatives, and
agents, their immediate families, and/or members of their households are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter go to www.sweetwater.com/giveaway/
("Sweetwater Website") during the Promotion Period, and fill out all requested information. Limit one (1)
entry per household per month. The Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any
entry for failure to comply with these entry requirements.
- WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By entering the Giveaway during the Promotion Period, you: (a) represent and
warrant that you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Rules; (b) consent to the use of your name
and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotion purposes through any media now known or hereafter developed,
without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; (c) consent that by entering the
Giveaway, you grant Sponsor the right to contact you via telephone or electronically; (d) agree that Sponsor
reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the giveaway, reject any entry, or make any
revision to the Rules as it deems necessary; (e) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules and
decisions of the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway; and (f) agree that all
claims arising from or related to these Rules or the Giveaway must be resolved in the federal or state
courts located in Allen County, Indiana.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing ("Drawing"). The Drawing will take place
within seven (7) days following the close of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the total
number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sponsor will notify the winner by emailing the winner within two (2) days of the
Drawing ("Prize Notification"). To claim the prize, the winner must verify his or her mailing address, and
any other personal information required for Sponsor to issue the prize, within 14 days of the Prize
Notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. In no event is Sponsor required to attempt to contact
the winner more than once. The prize will be forfeited if the winner cannot be reached; the winner cannot
accept or receive the prize for any reason; the winner fails to timely respond to the Prize Notification; or
the winner has violated the Rules. If the prize is a trip, the winner has 60 days to book the trip within
the dates allowed. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or portion
thereof) is permitted, except by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize winners are responsible for all
federal, state, and local taxes.
- GENERAL RULES: The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, all winners agree that
Sponsor, their affiliates, and all of the officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of
Sponsor, will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any
injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other person, including (without limitation) injuries,
loss of damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages, or losses to property due in
part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation
in this giveaway. In the event that a third party provides the prize, Sponsor will not be held liable for
any and all issues (including any lawsuits, loss or damages of any kind) arising between the winner and the