0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
February Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Are xcort guitars good?

jozach

My friend has one he says its good but he does not know a hole lot about guitars is xcorts that good plmk thanks.
Jordan
November 25, 2004 @03:49pm
boot

Well,
I have an xcort guitar. It has double humbuckers. it plays really easy, and is in good condition. So yes they are good guitars.
January 5, 2006 @09:37pm
ree_lashes

i have an Xcort X-2 and i assure you it is one of the best guitars i've ever played, i know i'm not even 15 yet, but i've been playing guitar sinse i was 5 years old. Playing my xcort is so simple, the bodys made of bass wood, i have harmonics all the way up the fret board, the frets are thicker than usual metal frets so i dont have to press really hard when im doing arpegios and playing really fast solos. I have 2 joined double humbuckers, and a rosewood neck. imo it's like a jackson and an ibanez put together. Xcorts are pro
October 7, 2006 @03:57am
vic_xan

Can you tell me what amps and accesories you guys have bought with the guitar? I have bought xcort X2-SA.. And a Marshall amp . Sound is good.
August 8, 2009 @07:28am