rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Alesis QS expansion Q cards

BonitaP

I really enjoy my Alesis QSR-- for work as a church musician and in my home projects.
But I've created a roadblock: getting to the EXTRA banks included with the CLASSICAL and SANCTUARY Q cards. Actually my problems go back to when, months apart, I bought and then opened the Q card preset files into MOTU's UNISYN editor/librarian: BOTH CARDS SET IN SLOT A. Now when I want to use the cards in Slot A and B, I can't be assured the banks sounds will play On top of that the Alesis conversion apps FREELOADER and SOUNDBRIDGE cause my Mac (9.0 OS) to freeze or crash, corrupting the system file.
I'd be grateful for 1) instructions for starting over properly with the two Q cards, and 2) help with the sysex dumps for accessing the extra banks that come with the Q card, and 3) being able to use the Q cards multisounds/patches on a blank 256k.
November 7, 2001 @03:04pm