0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
August Giveaway - AEA Ribbon Mic Giveaway

Thread: Hello from DC!

Smile Hello from DC!

Hi. My name is Johnny and my wife and teach piano to disabled youth (mostly kids with Individual Education Plans - IEP's) from neighboring schools in the DC metro area. I just wanted to come in and say hello and see how active this forum is. We are moving into a recording project and believe that this is probably one of the better forums to join.

Thanks again and we look forward to chatting with everyone!

Millicent and Johnny

Welcome Johnny. This place can be rather quiet at times but has good info when it does get replies. I hope you find answers in your other post. It sounds like you'll get a good thing going with that new studio of yours.

Hello From DC!!!

Hello Johnny. Yes I am one of the new guys here too. Piano,thats great. A recording project,that is great too. My name is Jim and I am in the Chicago area. I am also in the broadcast business. Within the next few months I plan on retirement. 37 years is enough. With the equipment I have aquired over the years I have enough to put a decent small venue sound reinforcement system together. I am looking over this forum. Maybe I can pick up a few pointers. and ideas. Maybe I have some knowledge to share. I hope to hear from you soon. Keep us updated on your project! Jim