0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
#WinYourWestones

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Hello from DC!

johnnywest76

Hi. My name is Johnny and my wife and teach piano to disabled youth (mostly kids with Individual Education Plans - IEP's) from neighboring schools in the DC metro area. I just wanted to come in and say hello and see how active this forum is. We are moving into a recording project and believe that this is probably one of the better forums to join.
Thanks again and we look forward to chatting with everyone!
Millicent and Johnny
August 29, 2014 @12:55pm
Joe Muscara

Welcome Johnny. This place can be rather quiet at times but has good info when it does get replies. I hope you find answers in your other post. It sounds like you'll get a good thing going with that new studio of yours.
August 30, 2014 @01:32pm
Analogasaur5

Hello Johnny. Yes I am one of the new guys here too. Piano,thats great. A recording project,that is great too. My name is Jim and I am in the Chicago area. I am also in the broadcast business. Within the next few months I plan on retirement. 37 years is enough. With the equipment I have aquired over the years I have enough to put a decent small venue sound reinforcement system together. I am looking over this forum. Maybe I can pick up a few pointers. and ideas. Maybe I have some knowledge to share. I hope to hear from you soon. Keep us updated on your project! Jim
September 26, 2014 @07:04pm