0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Protools Track Import Error

BPlayer

Hi - Im running Protools 9.0.2 on a Windows 7 64-bit Sweetwater Creative Station. When I open a project I've been working on, I am getting a Microsoft Run Time error - seems like its # R6025. I tried creating a new session and when importing tracks from the corrupt session, 16 of the 20 tracks come over fine but 4 give me this error. I loaded an older session and these 4 tracks. All 4 of them have plugins but different ones. They all do use a Universal Audio 1176 plugin but I have other tracks that use the same plugin that imported fine. I contacted Sweetwater tech support that had me install a PT 9 update, then uninstall and reinstall PT 9.2 but still no help. The also had me trash my preferences and perform several other clean up steps but no fix. This is a hot project that was 99% complete that I really need to get out the door. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
April 16, 2014 @01:34pm