0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
February Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

I need a MIDI controller that can do this...

.Selah.

Hi.
I've recently upgraded from my floor processor to Native Instruments' Guitar Rig. I'm looking for a MIDI controller that has the capability to turn effects on and off within Guitar Rig. I've seen a few now that only have the capability to switch between user banks and presets, or their on board expression pedals being able to change values within parameters. (Volume 0%-100%, for instance.) But I need to be able to do something like this- Delay 1, on/off; delay 2, on/off; filter, on/off; and so on. Is there a foot controller( or other, for that matter) able to do this? NI has a controller (kontrol) for GR, but it's poor quality. I've also heard that Behringer's FCB1010, when modded with an unofficial firmware "update" is capable of doing this with half of its footswitches. That's my best bet at this point. Anything better?
September 17, 2013 @11:02pm