rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev
0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Can I even do this?

marrie

Hello guys. I'm thinking of getting this product.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iTrackSolo/
I have or will have e a board soon wit tape in and out jacks rca stereo. I'm thinking of daisy changing the hotels pa system in to the board through the rca in jack then hooking the focus right through the tape out out jack and then hooking the focus right to my iPhone using the 30 pin adapter. Can this work? and if so will I need some other cables? I have an xlr cable for the mic which will be plugin in to the xlr jack in the focus right. What I want to do is this. I do live remotes and I want to carry as little as possible and be able to set up as quickly as possible. The hotel will provide the pa system and I want to have an extra mic for stream only stuff for identification and for when and if a question is asked and the stream can't hear it as it's in the way back of the room. Will I need more RCA y cables to do this or what is out there so I can get this done. I also have some 8th to quarter inch adapters but those are mono when I use them for some reason.
Thanks for any input
May 27, 2013 @09:41pm