0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
January Clearance 2017

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Question about Sweetwater's 55 Point Evaluation

Jackdaw

Hi,
I'm just wondering how good I can expect the action on my guitar to be if I buy one from Sweetwater?
New guitars can come with REALLY BAD actions but the breakdown of the 55 Points says they adjust the action and intonation, how well?
Any input from customers? I would rather not have to pay for an additional setup, if ya know what I mean.
I'm looking at an Epi LP Studio.
Thanks
March 26, 2013 @10:40pm
DAS

Hi,
I'm just wondering how good I can expect the action on my guitar to be if I buy one from Sweetwater?
New guitars can come with REALLY BAD actions but the breakdown of the 55 Points says they adjust the action and intonation, how well?
Any input from customers? I would rather not have to pay for an additional setup, if ya know what I mean.
I'm looking at an Epi LP Studio.
Thanks

It's a good "basic" setup. If you want anything special done we can try to accommodate you. Talk to a sales person when you place your order.
March 28, 2013 @09:53pm
timothybuss

I have bought both a guitar and a bass from Sweetwater and both were fine right out of the box.
February 1, 2014 @06:33am