We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Need help looping this song, can't seem to do it =S

Wombat_Assassin

The song is "Cannery" by Kevin Macleod (
)
Basically, I have a 21 minute (and 18 seconds to be precise) long project that I need this back tracking. If I just copy and paste is a bunch of times it sounds really awkward because it's just on a loop. I've tried splicing it with itself but I just don't have the knowledge/experience and it just turns out sloppy. I basically the song's intro followed by a looping of the as much as the middle as possible, followed by the outro. Totalling to 21 minutes and 18 seconds long (or thereabout)
If anyone could do this I would be in your debt forever, I really want to get this project finished and this is the only thing holding it back =/ Thanks in advance to everyone who might even consider helping me!!
All the best, Connor.
February 22, 2013 @03:33am
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!