0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
#WinYourWestones

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Made a few songs - Would love reviews, advice and helpful suggestions!

DreadBeatz

(First off, i hope this is the right area to post this. It not please let me know where!)
I made these over a period of time, but only now thought about posting here for some awesome advice and suggestions!
First songs i made is "Grounded". A tutorial helped me make it, but i no longer have the link.
I then tested my piano skills in "Piano melody"
I started to get more into the flow, i then made "Falling Star"
Next is "Exploring the unknown"
And last but not least, i started testing with wobbles (wubs) and found out what i could make in "Midnight Wubs"
Link ---> www.soundcloud.com/redruzerkruzer
My soundcloud page. I am just starting my music hobby/career and hoping to get noticed in the public, though it has been rough. Any feedback on these songs will greatly help me with my next few songs. Yes there are free download links if you wish to listen to my song at later times!
Thanks in Advance, and wish everyone else starting out Good Luck!
January 19, 2013 @06:40pm
DreadBeatz

Made another one: https://soundcloud.com/redruzerkruzer/funk-n-what
Any feedback?
January 20, 2013 @05:55am
SKiLTRaX

nicely done! The only feedback I have is that the 3 latest songs all have the same "F - E - G" note progression; I might just try to experiment with other progressions to differentiate the songs a bit more. Aside from that, the sounds are interesting and the rhythm is good. Just keep producing and by all means experiment, experiment, experiment.
SKiLTRaX
Electronic Dance Music / Trance
www.SKiLTRaX.com / www.soundcloud.com/SKiLTRaX
February 10, 2013 @05:28am
Invert48

I don't like House music but this isn't bad
August 21, 2013 @03:23pm