0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month 5

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

What do you think of Duallity - Progressive Trance / Ambiant

Duallity

Hi everyone ! I'm new here, I wanted to know what do you think of my music. I actually got 5 songs, they are pretty much all in the "Work in Progress" state and I need advises.
You can also just tell me what do you think about the structure, the sounds used, etc.
https://soundcloud.com/duall1ty
Thank you !
December 29, 2012 @01:23pm
SKiLTRaX

Nice! A lot of the tracks are very industrial sounding, which is pretty unique in the world of Trance. I don't really have advice for you, just keep it up, you're on the right track. Most of the songs sound finished to me. I hear a lot of Toxic Biohazard - that's a great synthesizer!!
SKiLTRaX
Electronic Dance Music / Trance
www.SKiLTRaX.com / www.soundcloud.com/SKiLTRaX
February 10, 2013 @05:41am
Duallity

Thank you for your comment :) ! Yes I used Toxic a lot in my "old" songs. Now I prefer Massive and Nexus but I think that I will soon get back to Biohazard because it's a really nice and easy to set synthesizer ^^
I'll check your music out ;) !
March 5, 2013 @06:40am
SKiLTRaX

Great, thanks! I use Toxic Biohazard a lot as well, but my "go-to" is plain old Sytrus. No matter how much I play around with the others, in the end I always end up liking something out of Sytrus best.
SKiLTRaX
Electronic Dance Music / Trance
www.SKiLTRaX.com / www.soundcloud.com/SKiLTRaX
March 7, 2013 @05:49am