0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
#WinYourWestones

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Axiom 25 Factory settings

stagehero

Hey, I just got an Axiom 25 and it freaked out and now only 3 keys are making any sound, it was working like 10 minutes prior to this. I think I pressed something wrong and I have no idea what, so I just want to reset everything back to normal. Is there any way to do that? Thanks.
-Joe
March 12, 2007 @02:48am
terry

yeap. Two ways of doing it i believe. I. Use the interface program it came with. Or 2. read the instructions it will tell you how to do it manually.
March 12, 2007 @04:29am
stagehero

Hey, I checked the manual and found a way to reset it. I did. Then, I read the small print under it that said if I did reset it, the factory presets would be lost as well. So, they're lost but it said I could get them back by downloading enigma the M-Audio midi keyboard manager. So, I downloaded it and transfered the #17 preset back into the keyboard. However, I'm running Ableton Live 6, and I've gone through all the tutorials and have set up the keyboard as well as possible, and for some reason the 8 knobs on top aren't doing anything in the program. The only things that are doing anything are the keys themselves and the pitch bender and mod wheels. Whats up? How come the knobs aren't working? I use them in Reason but I can't in Ableton Live. Any help? Thanks!
March 15, 2007 @03:58am
terry

stagehero
well at least Ableton Live see it. Its not going to be perfect. But any how. Now on to the other section which is to teach ableton what you want that specific knob or slider to control. I don't have it open in front of me so you will have to read some of help files in the program. That is one of things i love about the program. In the upper right hand corner i believe there is a button says learn. Press that so it is lite up. Next select what ever function in the program you want to control like record. I believe it turns red or some other color. Next press the button on the controller, or slide the slider or turn what ever knob that may applies. After that turn off the learn function. Double check every thing is just said against the help section on the right in fact I think it will walk you threw it to. That will be your best resource.
March 15, 2007 @04:38am
stagehero

Thanks man, you really saved me there. It works awesome now. -Joe
March 15, 2007 @06:25am