rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev
0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

fruity loops will not load my .flp

Billy Adams

I made a song yesterday, I worked on it for 4 hours or something... And saved it... and now when I try and open it... I just runs my processor at 50% and never loads the project... It shows one of the VST plugins patch loading screen for a few minutes with no load progress and then that vanishes and the program is frozen from what I can see... It doesn't make sense why it wont open cause it opens all my other files. Ive had it trying to open it for the last 30 minutes and it runs my P4 3 Gightz Intel at 50% like its doing something... I have a powerful computer so that cant be the deal... at least I think.. Any knowledge in this area??? PLEASE HELP!
February 14, 2007 @10:21pm
Bops2000

Being as reckless as I am, I would un-install the vst, then see if the tune opens , hopefully it will; citeing the missing vst.
Save it, reinstal vst (not sure if you have to use a "dxi converter" for vst's in loops). Then open tune and apply vst.
I hack you not :)
February 14, 2007 @11:26pm
majorbrighton

I made a song yesterday, I worked on it for 4 hours or something... And saved it... and now when I try and open it... I just runs my processor at 50% and never loads the project... It shows one of the VST plugins patch loading screen for a few minutes with no load progress and then that vanishes and the program is frozen from what I can see... It doesn't make sense why it wont open cause it opens all my other files. Ive had it trying to open it for the last 30 minutes and it runs my P4 3 Gightz Intel at 50% like its doing something... I have a powerful computer so that cant be the deal... at least I think.. Any knowledge in this area??? PLEASE HELP!

I´m commenting because I had the same problem several times now, thought of re-installing the plug-in with the missing file; At least FL often explains what the problem is when it cant open a project - yet
Still have the problem. Often a missing sound with me, even though all the resourses are in the same place.
Hope you fix your problem, I lost 4 weeks work this way
February 23, 2009 @10:56pm
loops

If you can remember what plug-ins you used, I would look them up and rename them, or move them temporarily and then try to load the song again. It may be one of the plug-ins crashing the project and if FL Studio can't load the plug-in you may be able to restore things.
March 4, 2009 @10:20pm
majorbrighton

Thx for the tip loops, seems its a problem with both Kore2 and Rhino VSTs and both with a missing sound file, yet never with both plugs on loading, weard hu, and gives referance to an Industrial00.wav sound thats not found.
Yet FL just frezzes up instantly.
I will try your surjestion, yet unlicky that 2 plug-ins should have the same problem on one song. Thx
March 4, 2009 @10:37pm