0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
February Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Layla 24/96 PCI Card - Wanted

paulhollins

Hi guys,
I'm wondering if anyone can help?
I've been using an Echo Layla 24/96 for a few years now. When I bought it I opted for the laptop PCMCIA connector option (as most of my work was done on a laptop at that time).
However, I've recently bought a desktop PC and now want to use the Layla with that... so does anyone have a 2nd hand PCI connector for the Layla (as this model is now discontinued)?
Many thanks,
Paul.
January 21, 2007 @09:26pm
obsidiana

Hello,
after 4 years I'm just seeing your post, are you still interested on a PCI card for a Layla24?
January 14, 2011 @07:15am
drewmcg

Do you have the Layla24 pci card and cable available?
June 6, 2011 @10:59pm
Actor125

I've been using an Echo Layla 24/96 for a few years now. When I bought it I opted for the laptop PCMCIA connector option (as most of my work was done on a laptop at that time).

I Know this thread has been up a while but im looking for the laptop adapter, and cable for a 24/96. I have the unit itself. I was wondering if you switched away from the laptop, do you still have the card?
Thanks so much.
March 10, 2014 @02:15am