0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Weird pointer 'shadows'

jzzcrzy

This is kind of hard to explain, so please bear with me! When I click on an action (file, edit, view, songs, help), my pointer either hides underneath, or leaves a square of "blankness" around it, which covers up the 'clicked' item. It's like my pointer icon is riding on a square, instead of being "cut out". Is this making ANY sense? Should I uninstall and then reinstall Setmaker? I followed all instructions for downloading Setmaker, as well as those for the JRE (I needed to download that). Can anyone help?
I am running the latest Setmaker, on Win95, the Sun page said the JRE version you directed me to was the right one for my system, I didn't alter any files, and I didn't unzip the file INSIDE the Setmaker file, as instructed. My pointer has never done this before, on any program, except Setmaker.
Hope someone out there has a clue - until then I'll be patient!:D
July 25, 2003 @05:50am