0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Bob Moog

Bob

I just found out the Bob Moog will be here at Sweetwater on Tuesday, April 1st. Please post any questions you have for Mr. Moog under this topic and we'll see if we can't get them answered. Our marketing department will be doing an interview with him to be posted on our website and would like to get feedback from our customer's on questions and such for Bob.
A very cool opportunity! I hope to hear from all of you!!
March 27, 2003 @03:29pm
Aldiss

If I had the opportunity to ask somrthing Mr.Moog I would like to ask him of his opinion for the future of the synthesizers?
Does he believe by providing an open architecture system to the musician would be the next step in the evolution of synthesizers?
Thank you for your time!!:D
March 27, 2003 @09:30pm
Johneblue

I would ask Mr. Moog if he thinks there is room for a new truly revolutionary technology in synthesizers, one that would change the face of the musical keyboard world, much like his instruments did.
March 28, 2003 @05:04am