0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
#WinYourWestones

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Chorus/Multi-effects pedal

bjgerard

I'm looking to get a chorus and/or multi-effects pedal for my electric guitar, but I don't know what brands are good. I have an Ibanez, but sadly when I originally purchased it I did not pay attention to the model. I do know it is a GIO with piezo pickups, but that is all that I know. Any tips would be much appreciated, preferably ones less than $500.
February 27, 2013 @08:30pm
R Whittington

I'm looking to get a chorus and/or multi-effects pedal for my electric guitar, but I don't know what brands are good. I have an Ibanez, but sadly when I originally purchased it I did not pay attention to the model. I do know it is a GIO with piezo pickups, but that is all that I know. Any tips would be much appreciated, preferably ones less than $500.

Hi bjgerard,
Are you looking for a pedal that will also provide you with amplifier (amp modeling) sounds? Or just the fx?
Do you have a budget in mind?
February 27, 2013 @08:40pm
bjgerard

Hi bjgerard,
Are you looking for a pedal that will also provide you with amplifier (amp modeling) sounds? Or just the fx?
Do you have a budget in mind?

Amp modeling is not necessary, however if there is not a significant price difference between one with and without, I would take the modeling feature. I would like to stay under $500.
February 27, 2013 @08:55pm
R Whittington

Amp modeling is not necessary, however if there is not a significant price difference between one with and without, I would take the modeling feature. I would like to stay under $500.

Take a look at this one:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MS50G/
I think you'll really like the price. :)
February 27, 2013 @09:14pm
bjgerard

Take a look at this one:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MS50G/
I think you'll really like the price. :)

I do like the price a lot! It seems like a good, quality pedal.
February 28, 2013 @02:58pm