0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Roland M-480

Rjames

I use a Roland M-480 at church. For 2 weeks in a row now, when I remove the WNA 1100 from the USB port (I'm using the remote iPad app), and then insert a Kingston Data Traveler to record the sermon, I get a 2-3 second high-pitched squeal, and then the board freezes and dies. Everything is lit up, but none of the controls work and there is no sound coming from any of the channels. The only fix is to reboot the board. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem. I'm assuming it's either a bug in the app or a bug in the firmware update I had to do in order to be able to use the iPad app. Thanks in advance for any help or advice! God Bless!
December 2, 2012 @06:01pm
ev5501

Make sure that the Usb Storage Device has been wiped clean. Maybe even format it
Evan Rodecap
ETR Studios
etrstudios.info
December 9, 2012 @09:16pm
Rjames

Thanks for the tip.....just curious, though......what would the memory stick being empty have anything to do with the board freezing up? The board never prompted me to format the flash drive, but I'll give that a shot.
Thanks again!
December 12, 2012 @04:43pm