0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Calrec MK IV Soundfield Microphone

CJProducer

Hey Everyone,
I have a Calrec MK IV Soundfield microphone with controller and all cables, in perfect working order. Anyone have any idea what this would be worth to a buyer? Anyone out there looking for one? I know they're rare, and sought after. There are very few left in the world, and I'm looking to sell mine. Anyone have any suggestions or info that might be useful? Thanks in advance,
CJ
November 26, 2012 @09:53pm
keirofinch

Hi there,
I'm in the UK & in the market for a Soundfield mic - do you still have it? Cheers
Hey Everyone,
I have a Calrec MK IV Soundfield microphone with controller and all cables, in perfect working order. Anyone have any idea what this would be worth to a buyer? Anyone out there looking for one? I know they're rare, and sought after. There are very few left in the world, and I'm looking to sell mine. Anyone have any suggestions or info that might be useful? Thanks in advance,
CJ
December 29, 2012 @12:44pm
Fgmprod

Hi I'm interested if you still have it.
Email me at fgmprod@gmail.com
Thanks
August 31, 2013 @06:49pm
Fgmprod

Hey Everyone,
I'm interested. If you still have it for sale contact me at fgmprod@gmail.com
Thanks
November 25, 2013 @07:30pm
Fgmprod

Hey Everyone,
CJ
I'm interested. Is it still available?
If so please contact me at fgmprod@gmail.com
Thanks,
Frank
June 2, 2014 @02:03am