We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Need suggestion on buying a beginner keyboard

gdps

Hello friends.
I wanted to buy Yamaha PSR-e433 but unfortunately it is not available in India. So I am thinking of buying some other keyboard. I saw two other keyboards named Yamaha Psr-I455 and Yamaha Psr-e423. If you know any online shop where I can buy PSR-e433 in India that will really nice else Please let me know which keyboard should I buy in Yamaha Psr-I455 and Yamaha Psr-e423 between them. I have never played any musical instrument before so I am not which one have more features than other so please help.
Thank you.
October 16, 2012 @12:49pm
dsrao1962

Hello friends.
I wanted to buy Yamaha PSR-e433 but unfortunately it is not available in India. So I am thinking of buying some other keyboard. I saw two other keyboards named Yamaha Psr-I455 and Yamaha Psr-e423. If you know any online shop where I can buy PSR-e433 in India that will really nice else Please let me know which keyboard should I buy in Yamaha Psr-I455 and Yamaha Psr-e423 between them. I have never played any musical instrument before so I am not which one have more features than other so please help.
Thank you.

Hi,
I am Srinivasa rao From Bangalore. I had purchased PSR i455 just 4 days back through online. The sounds are awesome and is very good for Indian music lovers. It had many Indian rythms and Instruments and Indian Percussions along with Indian RAGA scale practice songs to learn. All these are in extra to all that you have in PSR E403/E413. You can go through the Owners manual available on NET.
I definitely suggest you to Go for YAMAHA PSR i455.
January 30, 2013 @11:40am
mrtomcruise

Buying your first keyboard nowadays is quite straight forward. Technology has advanced so much that even entry level models now have the basic criteria for beginning keyboard lessons.
This basic criteria is as follows:
5 Octave Keyboard (61 Keys)
Full Size Keys (as opposed to mini)
Touch Sensitive Keys
A Reasonable Palette of Sounds & Rhythms.......
April 17, 2013 @11:39am
maggie90

Im personally a big fan of M-audio controllers .. I have a 25 key set from them and love it!
April 10, 2014 @01:18am
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!