0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month 3

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Can't Use East West Library as a Protools Plug-in

BPlayer

I am not able to use East West Golaith play edition as a Protools Plug-in. The stand alone version works great but still can't use as a Protools Plug-in where I really need it.
I have upgraded my Authorization Wizard, upgraded Play to the latest version but still get the msg "Some required components are missing - please check your installation". I have installed the 32-bit and 64-bit RTAS version. East West knowlwdge base stated to copy the Play_vst.dll file to the DAW's VST Plugins folder but I don't see a VST Plugins folder in Protools 9.0.3. Looking for answers here............... Sent East West an email to their support dept. but no response bac
September 17, 2012 @08:18pm
scottymac

I had a similar issue using East West as a plugin for Logic. What I noticed that was in the MIDI Selection, I had to select "OMNI" for it to pick up the sound from the controller, I don't know if this helps you in any way, But that is what worked for me.
September 19, 2012 @01:07pm
BPlayer

Thanks scottymac! - I have tried about everthing I know. Need to get this resolved.
September 19, 2012 @06:39pm