0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
January Clearance 2017

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Alesis Elevate 3

elwoodblues1969

As a means of conducting some late night monitoring without the use of headphones,I wanted a pair of inexpensive & compact monitors....but without the USB b.s..
Someone on the KVRaudio forum by chance,came across a new & mysterious product that only GuitarCenter and Musicians Friend were carrying.
Strangely enough,I discovered that even Alesis's website does not list them...but then,Alesis's support is completely non-existent now(i.e. no e-mail or phone responses).
There was no product announcement anywhere at any convention,nor any mention of this product anywhere on the net,prior to their release.
Recently,the retailer Woodwind and Brasswind now carries the Elevate 3's....but that's it.No other retailer that carries Alesis products(including Sweetwater),has the Elevate 3's.
I was really hoping that Sweetwater would have them,since Alesis is a very sketchy company with virtually no product support & I would only feel comfortable buying from a retailer that will stand behind their products with a 2 year included warranty.
The Alesis Elevate 3's are the most interesting monitors in the $100 range and I hope Sweetwater gets wind of their existence soon....if at all?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
August 15, 2012 @02:57pm