0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
January Clearance 2017

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

PT Memory Locations Don't Show -Help!

Derwood

With some sessions, usually older ones, I can't get the memory locations box to show up. When I select 'Memory Locations " from the "Window" dropbox, I can't find it anywhere. It shows that it is selected in the drop down box, but is nowhere to be found. Any ideas?
PT 8.1, Mac Pro OS X10.6.8, DIGI 002
August 13, 2012 @04:22pm
Andrew_Malloy

If they were done on another machine with a different screen resolution, they are there, but off of the screen. Open the Memory Locations window and then click on "Zoom" under the Window tab. If that doesn't work, in system preferences, click on "Displays" and then on "Gather Windows" in the display tab.
Hope that helps.
August 13, 2012 @05:42pm
Derwood

Your solution makes sense and I tried it-several times, but with no success. I also tried trashing DAE and PT prefs, also with no success. When I load these sessions, I'm looking at the screen and the memory locations box DOES appear. But it quickly disappears. I tried everything I know of.....is there any way to delete the memory locations in a session for the purpose of re-doing them? This work-around would fill the bill.
August 16, 2012 @11:39am