0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Creation Station will not turn on

bob07024

My Creation Station will not turn on. When I press the start button, whereas I used to get a steady green light, I now get no green light, only a flickering red light and some blinking white lights near the sm cf i/cf ii/mdi area (near the on switch). Nothing at all appears on the screen. My unit is no longer covered by warranty. Can anyone guide me through fixing this problem?
I'm running a CSRackXT, Core 2 Quad Q6600 with a P5K WS asus motherboard, Windows XP 3, purchased from Sweetwater in July 2008
August 6, 2012 @05:40pm
Justin

You should call our tech support team a 800.222.4700 x 6400. They will help diagnose the problem.
August 6, 2012 @08:26pm
bob07024

As I said, my unit is no longer covered by Sweetwater's warranty. As a result, I don't think anyone there would be willing to help me.
Bob
August 6, 2012 @08:36pm
Justin

You get free tech support from us. It doesn't end when the warranty runs out.
Get with support, we will try to figure out what is wrong and help. If there are replacement parts or manufacturer warranties involved, we can let you know that too. (some parts have a warranty longer than the 2 year system warranty)
If it has to come back and go on the bench, we might have to charge you for labor and parts.
August 7, 2012 @07:24pm