0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Customer service

STACY

I am amazed with the customer service I received from the company. I made the mistake of selling a handmade solid maple reso before delivery of a substitute from Sweetwater. I was heartbroken when the new reso was underwhelming and I had let a one of a kind, custom instrument go. I lost money on the deal and ended up sending the new item back. Instead of kicking me while I was down, the reps at Sweetwater made the situation bearable by providing excellent customer service and helping find an instrument that made me happy. I should have done my research better but that is not always easy with online sales. In the end, I am a pleased customer after a tough situation and will be giving Sweetwater all of my business that I can. I will check in when I receive the exchange and give a report. The customer service I received was excellent. I just made a bad decision and needed help. Sweetwater reps were there when the times were tough. What more could you ask for in a business? Thanks Sweetwater
August 1, 2012 @03:19am
oldrocker

They did me good. The config of sound system I'm doing is NOT their normal thing but they actually helped me setup quite the home sound system!
March 10, 2013 @03:13am