We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Good synth for an amateur.

sturm347

Hi Guys, I'm new here in your and I've been reading the forums. I kinda know what I really want but just need some good advice if that what I really need.
I'm actually would like to get a Roland Juno Gi but not really sure if that is the one I need.
I'm just a home musician who likes play a little music here and there (used to play way back in the late 80's LOL)
I used to play in my friends house where he has an old yamaha DX-7, so I saved up money to purchase my own gear so I could play at home. I'm not actually sure what I'm looking for but from what I've read about the Juno-Gi, sounds really good to what I plan to do. I usually play new age stuff, jazz fusion and electronica. I've budgeted my needs to between 1500 to 2000 for a good package (KB,amps, software). If you could recommend a good synth/setup/package, I would be grateful. Thanks
July 24, 2012 @09:07am
jkwheel8766

I have the Juno G and I use it out a lot. I enjoy the versatility and the sounds. I would expand the memory and get the DVD, but it is a great board! Enjoy!
July 24, 2012 @02:58pm
jjhcw

I use a Juno G and it really is a good board at a good price. Roland really has great products.
July 26, 2012 @09:44pm
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!