0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
April 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Crashing When Update CME VX6

elcin

Hello, i have Problem , i tried update my system but during this process the electricity was cut off , now when i turn on the keyboard CME vx60 .
show this error
please Help me
[ATTACH=CONFIG]665[/ATTACH]
April 11, 2012 @08:33am
Joe Muscara

Is there any way to reset this board? Usually it's some sort of hold down a few keys when you power it up. That'll probably wipe out everything, but at least it will be working. Then you can do the update again and move on from there.
April 11, 2012 @11:14am
elcin

mr Joe Muscara :
its focus on 6% during last one oclock , please send me other solusions .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]666[/ATTACH]
April 11, 2012 @02:11pm
Joe Muscara

Sorry, short of doing a hardware reset and starting over, I can't suggest anything else. Hopefully someone with experience with this product can.
April 12, 2012 @11:56am
elcin

I could solve my problem .
The problem was Windows 7. (You Should install win Xp ) When update CME Vx6~8 firmware version
Thank you
April 13, 2012 @04:38pm
pehef

Hello.I have about the same problem. Unfortunately, my keybord does not work any more and is not any more reconized by Windows... So I can't restart an update cause VXbrain don't find any more the cme vx... Please... Somebody few to help me?
April 2, 2013 @03:46pm
TimmyP1955

How about contacting the manufacturer?
April 3, 2013 @01:51am
elcin

Hello.I have about the same problem. Unfortunately, my keybord does not work any more and is not any more reconized by Windows... So I can't restart an update cause VXbrain don't find any more the cme vx... Please... Somebody few to help me?

You Should update your CME in OS win Xp Only ( no win 7 or vista or 8 )
April 3, 2013 @06:08am
juanvx6

You Should update your CME in OS win Xp Only ( no win 7 or vista or 8 )

Hello, my name is John and I'm from Argentina.Really I need help. I had the same problem as you.I tried to update using the windows XP but I'm still the same problems. Windows does not recognize the controller. VX BRAIN not recognizes the MIDI IN and MIDI OUT, my keyboard this on with the lights lit but without answer any.I NEED SOME INFORMATION. THENKS AND GREETINGS
July 17, 2013 @04:40am
juanvx6

hello, i have problem , i tried update my system but during this process the electricity was cut off , now when i turn on the keyboard cme vx60 .
Show this error
please help me
[attach=config]665[/attach]

i have the same problem. My screen looks the same as your picture. Please help, i try to update in win xp but can´t do it. The vx brain unrecognized midi in and midi out
July 17, 2013 @04:52am
Synthologist

Have you tried contacting tech support?
http://www.cme-pro.com/en/contact.php
July 17, 2013 @10:25pm
Synthologist

You're welcome.
July 25, 2013 @05:17pm