rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Peavey 320T?

nzaino

Greetings, all,
I have a Peavey 320t 160W amp, six Pro Tek tubes (not original) with the original four-button footswitch. It's loud, a lot more powerful than what I need, and I have bought a Blues Jr to serve as my main amp. I've had the Peavey for 20+ years, and it has served me well, and has a very sweet tremolo. I'm thinking of selling or trading it for something I will use more often, but I haven't been able to find much on what they're worth. I've posted in another forum and gotten some advice from someone who knows Peavey, but I'm looking to get some more input.
It's a great amp for the right player, but I am not the right player.
Thanks in advance for any input you can offer.
Nick
March 18, 2012 @12:34am
kingfool1

On Peavey's website, if you look under the support heading they run a forum also. They are very helpful and very enthusiastic about Peavey. If someone there isn't interested in it they will probably know someone who will be. Good Luck.
March 21, 2012 @10:50pm