0% Interest for 48 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Live Sound - 2 days left

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

What's up with the DM Drum track in Cubase?? Please Help!

goatofmendes

I recently bought Slam Tracks Metal Midi Loops and Fills. I later purchased Drummix Metal 1 VST (kinda like a cheap ezdrummer) to use with my midi loops.
I am using Cubase 5 and I am opening my VST through my VST insterment panel. Then I click yes to create the midi track. Then I open my loop browser and drag the loop I want to the midi track. For some reason after I do that it creates a GM drum track and it uses part of the midi loop there and uses HalionOnes drum set by default.
So I figured "ok...I'll keep doing this and just drag the GM Drum track info onto the insterment's midi track. But every time I drag a new loop it creates a new GM Drum track everytime and puts the Halion drums as the insterment output!
Am I overlooking something small or what? I am on Win XP 64 bit, 8 gig ram, Cubase 5.
Any help would be much appriciated!!
Thanks in advance anyone who has a suggestion!
Tim
February 27, 2012 @10:04pm