We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Need DAW advice

linwood

Hi I want to get a DAW workstation and I what I mean by that is I'm looking for a mixer control surface that I can use to control protools and logic with. I would like to get one that has motorized faders. I have a digi002 rack for now so if there is something that can be used with that also. I would like to find a control surface that has audio inputs and everything with it but I will settle for one that's just usb for price consideration. I'm looking for something that's no more than 1500 used included. Does anyone have any idea of what would be good for me to use in this manner? thanks
February 11, 2012 @10:47pm
Andrew_Malloy

Euphonix Artist mix is tremendous. Pro Tools 9 or 10 will Support EUCON, earlier uses MCU Emulation.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MCmix/
February 13, 2012 @01:53pm
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!