0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Not Enough Memory

Peggy

I just installed the free LAC-1, MOD-7, and EXs3 on my Korg OASYS 88. I unchecked EXs1 and EXs2, but checked EXs3 to load at my next start-up. When I restarted, I got a message stating there wasn't enough memory to execute. I researched on korguser.net and discovered that EXs3 requires 1.25GB of memory. I am assuming that everying is there, but I need to install another 1 GB of memory to get EXs3 to load. Am I correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
February 4, 2012 @02:46am
elwoodblues1969

Why don't you try taking your query to the Karma-Lab.com forum?They're very knowledgeable there & very helpful there.
They also have specific & comprehensive areas of the forum,dedicated to the Oasys.
February 4, 2012 @02:53pm
Peggy

I belong to that forum and am going to check it out. Thanks for your help. It is appreciated!!
February 4, 2012 @08:56pm
Synthologist

There is also a dedicated Korg forum with plenty of help. Here's the link:
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/
February 5, 2012 @07:08pm
Peggy

I belong to Korg forum, too. I have checked it out already. I got a reply from Stephen Kay on karma-labs forum. All I need to do is install another 1GB of memory. I do appreciate your help and assistance.
February 5, 2012 @09:48pm