We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

In Ear Monitors...How do they help the Lead Singer?

mickmorless

I'm a lead vocalist/Rhythm guitarist in a classic rock band. I've decided to invest in In-Ear monitors but I know nothing about them or what they do for me. Save my voice is what I'm assuming. I'm old school but still have a great high tenor range. I would love to believe that I won't have to work as hard with the In-Ears compared to when I'm using wedge monitors.
Then there's the comparison of, single driver, double driver and triple driver. I have a $600.00 dollar budget. What is the advantage of the In-Ears, and what is the best for the dollar?
Thanks for any and all help!
December 6, 2011 @06:26am
digitalDrummer

We did a review of in-ear monitors in digitalDrummer. There's quite a bit in your price range. I liked the Shure SE535. Check out the reviews.
January 14, 2012 @08:27am
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!