0% Interest for 48 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Live Sound Month!

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Gibson Explorer with Floyd Rose - Action too high

mp2mkmars

Hello all. I just bought a new Gibson Explorer with a Floyd Rose from my Sweetwater sales engineer. I was trying to lower the action, as it's very high. I tightened down the mounting screws to the Floyd as far as I could. I thought I would get the usual fret buzz and start to raise from there. However, I can't even get the action low enough to get any fret buzz. I have several other high end guitars with the same tremolo (A Jackson PC-1 and Warren DeMartini Bomber Charvel among them) and adjusting the Floyd to shredding low action has never been a problem.
I am wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with the Explorers with Floyd's.
Thanks much! Mike
November 28, 2011 @05:43am
moncleroutletdt

At the beginning, why don't we know that standard information regarding manner gear! men's overcoats : Moncler affordable pockets menStylish and also comfortable, Moncler mens pockets can be a manner assertion with by themselves. Quilted leather coats are generally especially stitched regarding additional protection resistant to the seams cutting open " up ". This polyamide liner in addition to along responding to their is definitely guaranteed to hold an individual hot along with cozy at all times. could outdoor jackets - Moncler along outdoor jackets womenThe classy cuts of the females overcoats possess created uproar out there. Longer quilted jackets which has a dual zipper and affordable completing besides appear tasteful however are extremely warm also. A number of jackets include a detachable pelt lid intended for retaining you hot in the freezing cool. youngsters overcoats : Moncler Little ones Pockets SaleThe kiddies' group with Moncler is very sensible in addition to cheerful. They complement together whole and fifty percent sleeves. These leather coats are quilted and still have the complete two times zipper to get put in protection. Additionally have got a cover to get trying to keep your youngster effectively protected around winters. These days, you may come across most of these apparel in Moncler purchase on the internet! Our own staff succeeds difficult in making Moncler along applications in addition to along pockets low-priced in addition to save more income, so you can manage 2011 new Moncler outfits while using most up-to-date way tendencies plus enchanting amount. If shopping from your Moncler sale store, its not necessary to fret whatever, all of the Moncler straight down coats and also Moncler decrease leather coats that individuals sell usually are 100% confirmed plus most people take exchange or maybe discount merchandises go ahead and! You are welcome to invest in moncler coats with our own Moncler great deals outlet save. Gives thanks pertaining to reading through the content!
tag: Moncler Outlet italy,Moncler On Sale,Moncler Jackets
November 30, 2011 @06:05am